 Fabuland / 449
Re: Alumni of the Austrailian Fab Purchase Group
Newsgroups:
lugnet.fabuland
Date:
Mon, 18 Aug 2003 15:12:11 GMT

In lugnet.fabuland, Sheree Rosenkrantz wrote:
Hoping everyone is okay and wondering what everyone has done/built with his or
her share.
I would love to hear.  Any pictures?

I have had to put my Lego aside due to some added family responsibilities, but
just oogling my share has given me great pleasure.  [well, not completely aside,
that would just be impossible ;-) ]

many thanks to Carl and Mark for making it happen!

warm regards,
sheree

Hi Sheree and others,

Up to now I didn't do that much with my share. I went through all the sets and
parts that I got to try complete my collection (went pretty well). All these
sets are just standing around.
The leftovers I still plan to use to create some own sets, but I didn't have
time yet to do that.

Greetings,

Sybrand