 Fabuland / 395
  Re: a wandering mind . . .

(...) As someone trying to hoard all of the werewolves and Nesquik bunnies that he can, I'd have to say yes. I have a project that I need these all for, but really can't progress untill I can get a bunch of those bunnies for a lot cheaper than the (...) (21 years ago, 10-Feb-03, to lugnet.fabuland)

  Re: a wandering mind . . .

(...) Not addressing the question but, I really like oddballish curvy parts. Dr. Suess has always represented whimsey with a zen twist to me. (...) me too! sheree (...) (21 years ago, 12-Feb-03, to lugnet.fabuland)