 Fabuland / 38
  Inventory of figures

Hi Last night was the first time that I noticed the inventory list of figures at The Unoffficial Fabuland Homepage. (Very Useful!) Has this been there all along and I just missed it? or has it been added somewhat recently? Does the yellow hat on the (...) (24 years ago, 26-Feb-00, to lugnet.fabuland)

  Re: Inventory of figures

Hi Sheree, I have only one fox (with yellow hat) and it (sadly) does not come off. Interestingly, I have two bulldogs with police/mailman hats, where on one the hat does come off but the other does not. Same head, same hat, one glued, one not. There (...) (24 years ago, 28-Feb-00, to lugnet.fabuland)