 Fabuland / 39
Re: Inventory of figures
Newsgroups:
lugnet.fabuland
Date:
Mon, 28 Feb 2000 20:36:48 GMT

Hi Sheree,

I have only one fox (with yellow hat) and it (sadly) does not come off.
Interestingly, I have two bulldogs with police/mailman hats, where on one the
hat does come off but the other does not. Same head, same hat, one glued, one
not. There does not seem to be a particular way Lego does the hat thing.

Wayne

In lugnet.fabuland, Sheree Rosenkrantz writes:
Hi
Last night was the first time that I noticed the inventory list of figures
at The Unoffficial Fabuland  Homepage.  (Very Useful!)  Has this been there
all along  and I just missed it?  or has it been added somewhat recently?
Does the yellow hat on the fox (#3675 & #3683) come on and off.  I really
like the way the ears stick thru the top of the hat.  If anyone has an extra
one of this figure w/ the hat I would be interested in  adopting him...
tia
sheree