 Fabuland / 368
  Fabuland books

Today I was searching for information on the various styles of Fabuland books produced. My first stop, as usual, to find any Fabuland related information is Sybrand Bonsma's "The Unofficial Fabuland Homepage". (URL) has details on 2 types of books. (...) (23 years ago, 18-Feb-02, to lugnet.fabuland)