 Fabuland / 367
366  |  368
Subject:
the Mickey figure vs the Fabuland figure
Newsgroups:
lugnet.fabuland
Date:
Mon, 18 Feb 2002 04:52:52 GMT

An excellent pictorial comparison (text is in Japanese)of the Mickey figure
vs the Fabuland figure can be seen at :

http://wot.kiy.jp/lego/mickey.htm
Side by side pictures showing  difference in height, head articulation, arm
lifting angle and the  angle of the hand when the arm is at 90 degrees.

http://wot.kiy.jp/lego/mickey2.htm
Side by side pictures showing  difference in derriere (round/flat, holes to
connect to brick/channel to connect to brick)  and way this affects sitting
position and ability to seat figure securely.  Also has pictures contrasting
legs (fused/ separate) and the way feet connect to baseplate.

As I  mentioned before, the text is in Japanese.  I "read"  it using babelfish.
http://babel.altavista.com/tr?
Despite the difficulties with the  translation, it is very evident to me
that the author is  very knowledgable person and not only has given careful
consideration to how these two types of figures differ but successfully
documented his findings for all to see.  Thank you.

sheree