 Fabuland / 310
  Fabuland set 1516, Fabuland Theatre

Hello everybody, Sheree put this set once again under my attention. I once got an e-mail from somebody who said that he had bought a Fabuland theare is France. The set consisted of an elephant, a bunny, a rowing boat, a small house, a three-wheeled (...) (23 years ago, 12-Jun-01, to lugnet.fabuland)

  Re: Fabuland set 1516, Fabuland Theatre/pictures at ebay

(...) Pictures at ebay of 1516 For those who maynot have seen yet.... (URL) ended -pictures may not remain for long sheree (23 years ago, 29-Jun-01, to lugnet.fabuland)

  Re: Fabuland set 1516, Fabuland Theatre/pictures at ebay

I saved the pictures here in case someone might want them later: (URL) for the folder, I'm too lazy to create a new one. -Shiri (23 years ago, 29-Jun-01, to lugnet.fabuland)

  Re: Fabuland set 1516, Fabuland Theatre

(...) In this thread there are links to pictures of the set in Shiri Dori's Brickshelf folder. This set is not in the LUGNET database. TWS Garrison (22 years ago, 28-Sep-02, to lugnet.fabuland, lugnet.admin.database)