 Fabuland / 386
Re: Fabuland set 1516, Fabuland Theatre
Newsgroups:
lugnet.fabuland, lugnet.admin.database
Date:
Sat, 28 Sep 2002 04:40:13 GMT

In lugnet.fabuland, Sybrand Bonsma writes:

Sheree put this set once again under my attention. I once got an e-mail from
somebody who said that he had bought a Fabuland theare is France. The set
consisted of an elephant, a bunny, a rowing boat, a small house, a
three-wheeled scooter and two chairs and a table. First I was thinking that
it might have been a set composed by somebody who would get rid of his/her
Fabuland (There are strange people out there ;) ). Later I've heard of
somebody else that had also seen a similar set, and that the set number was
1516.
As the set number is totally different from the normal Fabuland set numbers, I
believe it was a promo set (and most likely in France). Does anybody have more
information about this set or other promotional Fabuland sets.

In this thread there are links to pictures of the set in Shiri Dori's
Brickshelf folder.  This set is not in the LUGNET database.

TWS Garrison