 Fabuland / 278
277  |  279
Subject:
spare fabuland charachters/pieces/sets for trade ?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.fabuland
Date:
Mon, 11 Dec 2000 14:41:26 GMT

Hi fabu-fans

I was wondering does anyone have some spare fabuland figures and pieces
for trade
I am looking for
1) the walrus from the boat set #3633
2) the brown chest from the bakery set #3667
3) the brown bulldog from the police station set #3664
4) the crocodile mugshot tile from the police station #3664
5) car door - right hand side
6) yellow door frame

I have some bits and pieces available for trade
sets in box - boris bulldog and mailbox, mouse maid
charachters - bianca lamb, ricky raccon and his scooter, max mouse
car bases - several in various colors
tricycle - blue
cart - red

if you are interested in trading .. just e-mail me
ydoyle@iol.ie

Yvonne