 Fabuland / 277
Re: 6 sided concaved wall building
Newsgroups:
lugnet.build.arch, lugnet.fabuland
Date:
Fri, 1 Dec 2000 20:26:47 GMT

In lugnet.build.arch, Sheree Rosenkrantz writes:
Amidst all the train pictures from PNLTC's G2K event this summer, I saw an
amazing 6 sided 6 story yellow concaved wall building.  It blew me away.  I
had never seen bricks used this way.  I knew at some point I would have to
build something similar, albeit a more modest Fabuland version.

The original was created by Steve Barile.  Pictures may be viewed at

http://www.pnltc.org/Gal_BldStruct/Gal_BuildStrucs.html

Be sure to see the big version, and the 2 views from the top, image 1 and
image 2 at the above site.

My two story version is Astaire Hall.

sheree

Hi Sheree!

Great job!! The colors are perfect! I love the way you have so much
happening both inside and outside your FAB building!

Wayne