 Fabuland / 244
243  |  245
Subject:
New Model, MOC Fabuland Train
Newsgroups:
lugnet.build, lugnet.fabuland, lugnet.trains, lugnet.trains.org
Date:
Mon, 9 Oct 2000 09:37:49 GMT

Hello fellow lugnetters,

I have just built the Fabuland Express mkI

It is built on a 4.5v motor, with a Technic axle.
It is 8 studs wide.
The wheels are brown. (What other colors do those round bricks come in?)
I have used mainly Basic + Fabuland pieces & 1 Duplo piece for the chimney.
It is just a start for now.

Train people:
What are the proportions like? How can I improve?
Fabuland people:
How can I make it more Fabulandish?

Please let me know what you think & how to make it better.

Carl Watson