 Fabuland / 243
Re: What strange pieces are these? (a challenge!)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.fabuland
Date:
Mon, 2 Oct 2000 15:53:42 GMT

The conveyor belt is from 580 Brick Yard.  The other parts are
from something like 269 Kitchen.

I'll give you $20 for the conveyor parts.

KL

In lugnet.general, Carl Watson writes:
What are these pieces????

I am in the process of sorting a huge lot of Fabuland that myself & a few
other Lugnetters have just bought.
I have found many strange & wonderful pieces including these:

First their are some Fabuland Figs for your viewing pleasure (I know what they
are)

The next two have me confused.

What is the red conveyor belt thing, which set is it from & what is it worth?
Where are the white drawers/ovens/sinks from & what are they worth?

Consider this a challenge.

Carl Watson
(I've been thinking about a Fabuland Train! Any ideas?)