 Fabuland / 22
    Re: French Bread? —Doug Finney
   3708 Rufus Rabbit came with 2. Might have come with other individual figs but this is the only one I know of off the top of my head. I'm no Fabuland expert though. Doug (...) along (...) the (...) (25 years ago, 5-Jan-00, to lugnet.fabuland)

        Re: French Bread? —Sybrand Bonsma
   (...) AS far as I know there is no other individual Fabuland fig that has also these breads, but they also appear in set 3672, Hotel Restaurant, which is a large set. So that means that there are three Fabuland sets in total in which they appear (...) (25 years ago, 6-Jan-00, to lugnet.fabuland)