 Fabuland / 214
213  |  215
Subject:
S. Bonsma Reviews Mickey Sets
Newsgroups:
lugnet.fabuland
Date:
Fri, 1 Sep 2000 15:36:51 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

Sybrand, thank you for your reviews of 4 of the new Mickey sets.  I
completely missed seeing them until today.  Thank goodness for Todd's
Spolight page!  Thinking that someone else might  have missed them too, I
wanted to mention their existence and location.

http://news.lugnet.com/reviews/?n=599
http://news.lugnet.com/reviews/?n=598
http://news.lugnet.com/reviews/?n=597
http://news.lugnet.com/reviews/?n=596

After reading your reviews, I may have even softened in my opinion of the
sets to enough to acknowledge that they "might" indeed be Fabuland.  (quite
a concession for an old lady like me..) However, I will not give an inch on
my accessment of the booklets.  You seem to think that they could be
improved a bit too?

I am always interested in what you have to say about Fabuland.  I know you
are not one to toot your own horn, but please consider either crossposting
to Fabuland or at least making a reference to  the existence of info like
this in the future in the Fabuland newsgroup.

with appreciation,
sheree