 Fabuland / 199
    Re: SURVEY SEZ —Sybrand Bonsma
   (...) Yes and no. The main reason for the no is that I rather would see the real Fabuland theme with its figures return. Yes because it is in my opinion a good alternative to Fabuland. (...) The character with the most possibilities to create new (...) (24 years ago, 21-Aug-00, to lugnet.fabuland)

        Re: SURVEY SEZ —Timothy Carl Buchheim
   (...) Is it just me, or do the new Mickey sets look a lot like the Toon Town at Disneyland? (24 years ago, 22-Aug-00, to lugnet.fabuland)