 Fabuland / 17
    Fabuland returns for 2000! —Mark Herzberg
   Okay, so it is Mickey Mouse and Minnie characters instead of bears and racoons, but, for all of those Fabuland fans out there, it's back! (25 years ago, 5-Dec-99, to lugnet.fabuland)

        Re: Fabuland returns for 2000! —Craig Hamilton
     (...) unless of course, you're a fabuland fan who does'nt like disney, (c'est moi), in which case, you're (i'm) underwhelmed... later ~ craig~ (25 years ago, 5-Dec-99, to lugnet.fabuland)

        Re: Fabuland returns for 2000! —Sybrand Bonsma
   (...) Does anybody know where I can find pictures of them ? I couldn't find them at Huw Millington's page and I read a post of him that he removed some pictures, which might be the Mickey mouse pictures. Otherwise, can somebody tell how the cars and (...) (25 years ago, 6-Dec-99, to lugnet.fabuland)