 Fabuland / 151
  Re: Question about new Mickey Sets

John Warren <warren71@webtv.net> wrote in message news:Fx97qv.Lr7@lugnet.com... (...) They are still metal. The original front loop and back pin have been replaced by an apron on each end. A tow hook can grab hold under it, but it will take some (...) (24 years ago, 6-Jul-00, to lugnet.fabuland)

  Re: Question about new Mickey Sets

(...) Thanks. I don't mind so much that the pin and loops are gone. The pins always got in the way of my building. I'm very excited that the kept the metal axles. That means they are very sturdy. Hopefully they will make some other colors other than (...) (24 years ago, 8-Jul-00, to lugnet.fabuland)