 Fabuland / 151
Re: Question about new Mickey Sets
Newsgroups:
lugnet.fabuland
Date:
Thu, 6 Jul 2000 04:56:19 GMT

John Warren <warren71@webtv.net> wrote in message
news:Fx97qv.Lr7@lugnet.com...
I was curious about the black car wheel bases.  that comes with the new
mickey sets.  Are the wheels connected via a metal axle like the old
fabuland wheel bases or did they change them to plastic?

John

They are still metal.   The original front loop and back pin have been
replaced by an apron on each end.  A tow hook can grab hold under it, but it
will take some imported pieces to link several together.  Still, I would
rate the new chassis as good.

Two different lengths in current sets.
4164  Mickey's Fire Engine contains one 14 studs long part #3888.
4166  Mickey's Garage & 4167 Mickey's Mansion each have one chassis 12 studs
long part #4362.

sheree