 Fabuland / 148
Re: I am the First to Own a Disney set
Newsgroups:
lugnet.fabuland
Date:
Tue, 4 Jul 2000 04:01:48 GMT

sheree rosenkrantz wrote in message ...

Gerry Venteicher <MRBEAR569@aol.com> wrote in message
news:Fwryow.pt@lugnet.com...
Dare I say that I am the first on lugnut to own a Mickey Mouse set.  I • just
bought Mickey's Car Garage through the Construction Site.  They also have
Mickey's Fire engine and Minnie's Birthday.  The web address is
www.constructiontoys.com.
I am pretty excitied to get the set and will give a set review as soon as • I
get it.
Gerry

Hi Gerry,

I think you most likely are the first here.  Good work on tracking it down.
I look forward to hearing what you think of the set.  Any chance of a
inventory of parts ?  And a scan of any leaflets included w/ the set?   I am
greedy for details.
I know it will take forever for these sets to  show up where I am.  I am
reluctant to buy before I set at least a sample of this new line.   Maybe
after your review, I will take the plunge with a set....

You can order all the sets (except 4178 which isn't available until August) from S@H, and with the new pricing, you just need to
order $167 of stuff for the shipping cost to be lower than 6% sales tax (of course you're supposed to pay the sales tax anywise).

Frank