 Fabuland / 141
    Mickey's Car Garage Review —Gerry Venteicher
   Hello, As I said in my last post I believe that I was the first to obtain a Mickey Mouse set. Well on Thursday my greedy little paws met the UPS guy and procured my treasure. As the song IT'S A SMALL WORLD, God help me, ran through my head I ripped (...) (24 years ago, 1-Jul-00, to lugnet.fabuland)