 Fabuland / 112
Re: MM sets Soccer Truck Tour
Newsgroups:
lugnet.fabuland, lugnet.duplo
Date:
Tue, 13 Jun 2000 02:03:02 GMT

In lugnet.fabuland, Sheree Rosenkrantz writes:
Thank you Steve Chuck for the pictures of the Mickey Mouse sets in the Lego
MLS Soccer Tour Truck, Legoland, June 8-11, 2000.

Mmmm! Those lattice pieces from BV look mighty tasty!
Not to mention the <licking lips> lamp-posts!!

Looks like I'll be getting some sets this time... (unless you're up for a
trade, Sheree? ;-)

BTW, are thos sets made up from duplo pieces or lego-system? I can't quite
make up my mind, it looks like there's a bit of both in the display.
Then again, there are duplo bricks in the castle display, so maybe that's just
the designers' idea of havin' fun... <grin>

-Shiri