 Fabuland / 109
Re: Fabuland videos
Newsgroups:
lugnet.fabuland
Date:
Tue, 30 May 2000 00:37:31 GMT

Sue Ann Barber <activeim@netspace.net.au> wrote in message
news:Fv9Hqt.DwI@lugnet.com...
Hi all

First time actually posting on the group, so hello to everyone.

Just thought I'd add to the info provided by others about the videos/TV
program.

The show was called Edward and Friends (at least in Australia) and was • most
recently seen on Australian TV as a segment in a show called "the Book
Place" (they also showed Pingu). Sadly, they edited out the credits. I do
have some of these on tape but I'm not sure how  many or of the quality • but
wouild be willing to provide copies for people who are interested (Note-
these would be VHS PAL copies).

cheers

Sue Ann

Hi Sue Ann!

How nice to see another person posting/ interested in Fabuland.

What is the story line and the name of the episode  of the segment you were
able to tape?    I din't know there was a whole Fabuland TV series.   What
year was the series currrect?  I just thought there were a couple of videos.
I've only seen the box cover of the video Sybrand Bonsma has at his
Unofficial Fabuland Homepage.   I have only an antiquated VHS vcr.   Not a
clue as to what VHS PAL is.  My guess is that mine is incompatible.  I do
appreciate your willingness to share.  Thanks!

Who is your favorite character ?  What is your favorite  set?   I'm fairly
new to Fabuland  and  my answers change frequently.  Today  my favorite is
Bonnie Bunny.   Tomorrow who knows?  That's part of the fun...  Favorite
set???  I know sets mainly by their pictures.   The Camping Caravan is my
latest obsession...

sheree