 Fabuland / 107
106  |  108
Subject:
Fabuland videos
Newsgroups:
lugnet.fabuland
Date:
Sun, 28 May 2000 08:46:02 GMT

Hi all

First time actually posting on the group, so hello to everyone.

Just thought I'd add to the info provided by others about the videos/TV
program.

The show was called Edward and Friends (at least in Australia) and was most
recently seen on Australian TV as a segment in a show called "the Book
Place" (they also showed Pingu). Sadly, they edited out the credits. I do
have some of these on tape but I'm not sure how  many or of the quality but
wouild be willing to provide copies for people who are interested (Note-
these would be VHS PAL copies).

cheers

Sue Ann