 Fabuland / * (-5)
Subject:
curious as to what Fabuland derivative creations are being built
Newsgroups:
lugnet.fabuland
Date:
Fri, 29 Apr 2011 02:08:28 GMT

I would welcome some links to pictures of current Fabuland creations.
Just by searching on flickr, I have seen some really fun and inspiring ones, but
I am sure I am only seeing a fraction of what is being built.

thank you,
sheree

Re: Fabuland MOCs
Newsgroups:
lugnet.fabuland
Date:
Sat, 21 Jun 2008 21:12:32 GMT

Hey and welcome!

Interesting baseplate use. And some lovely little starter MOCs.

God Bless,

Nathan

Subject:
Fabuland MOCs
Newsgroups:
lugnet.fabuland
Date:
Sat, 21 Jun 2008 20:33:03 GMT

Hi all, This is my first post and I wanted to share some Fabuland MOCs that I have been working on for my son. These include new characters with heads sculpted by my wife:

First, the 4x4 Truck with Timothy Tiger and the Church with Bartholomew Badger and Petunia Possum

More pictures can be found in my brickshelf gallery under arybotts. Please let me know what you think.

Ary Bottoms

Re: Fabuland Housewives Episode IX
Newsgroups:
lugnet.fabuland
Date:
Mon, 22 Jan 2007 22:58:50 GMT

In lugnet.fabuland, Edward Welsh wrote:
   Zany and madcap as ever, Mark. I love how aware the characters are that they’re on TV.

-Teddy

Thanks Teddy!

Re: Fabuland Housewives Episode IX
Newsgroups:
lugnet.fabuland
Date:
Sat, 20 Jan 2007 14:48:36 GMT

Zany and madcap as ever, Mark. I love how aware the characters are that they’re on TV.

-Teddy

Redisplay Messages:  Brief | Compact