 Fabuland / *287 (-5)
  Re: Scooter in 3152

(...) The orange piece on the back of the seat is indeed a curved brick. I have a few of these from my Scala sets. I'm not familiar with LEGO terminology, but it is 1x4 at the bottom, and about four times taller than a LEGO plate. Actually I think (...) (24 years ago, 22-Mar-01, to lugnet.scala, lugnet.fabuland)

  Re: Scooter in 3152

(...) Thanks for the reply! A Fabuland figure will fit onto 2 studs. Its just that it needs a bit of clearance on either side where the torso overlaps the legs at the hips. The legs are the same width at the hips as a standard minifig. The (...) (24 years ago, 22-Mar-01, to lugnet.scala, lugnet.fabuland)

  Re: TLG and "Seeding"

(...) I looked at the picture and thought it was a "monkey bars" alternate model that the monkey was using for some excercise/play. Considering the number of pieces, I think it's a legitimate alternate :) -- Thomas Main main@appstate.edu (...) (24 years ago, 1-Mar-01, to lugnet.general, lugnet.fabuland)

  Re: TLG and "Seeding"

(...) Ohh...you got me there. Thanks for clarifying and making that very important correction. ;-) Those are funny pictures! -Tim (24 years ago, 28-Feb-01, to lugnet.off-topic.fun, lugnet.fabuland)

  Re: Windscreens

I think they're also in the new mickey mouse line, but I'm not sure. Gary Frank Buiting <frank.buiting@infopulse.nl> wrote in message news:G95IGp.2A2@lugnet.com... (...) (URL) (...) (24 years ago, 22-Feb-01, to lugnet.fabuland, lugnet.town, lugnet.general)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact