 Fabuland / *177 (-5)
  Re: My feelings on the Mickey Mouse sets

(...) The "Town Jr.-ness" of a set doesn't have to do with its size or completeness. When was the last time LEGO produced a building with 4 sides? And most LEGO buildings are extremely cramped. The idea is to convey the purpose of the building (...) (24 years ago, 10-Jul-00, to lugnet.fabuland)

  Re: My feelings on the Mickey Mouse sets

(...) No reason why we can't coexist, Lar. For each of us, all parts exist for some purpose... doesn't have to be the same one. :-) -Shiri (24 years ago, 10-Jul-00, to lugnet.fabuland)

  Re: My feelings on the Mickey Mouse sets

(...) You're both wrong. ALL themes exist to provide a background, spare parts, or bizzare loads (in extremis) for trains. And good train heads can make a prototypical train themed creation out of ANY part. ++Lar (24 years ago, 10-Jul-00, to lugnet.fabuland)

  Re: My feelings on the Mickey Mouse sets

(...) MAN are you missing out on some great sets, even if viewed just for parts. But whatever. That leaves more grey parts packs (er, sith infiltrators) for the rest of us. ++Lar (24 years ago, 10-Jul-00, to lugnet.fabuland)

  Re: My feelings on the Mickey Mouse sets

Frank Filz <ffilz@mindspring.com> wrote in message news:FxEwqw.J1n@lugnet.com... (...) have enough parts I am really interested in, though I'll (...) Mickey's Fishing Adventure ($24.99) which was not yet available. (...) though other junior pieces (...) (24 years ago, 10-Jul-00, to lugnet.fabuland)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact