 Fabuland / *147 (-5)
  Re: New Scala sets in American online catalog

Frank Filz wrote in message ... (...) I just tried ordering a couple of these from S@H (3148 and 3159). The salesperson asked where I had heard about them, so I mentioned the online catalog. They will be out sometime in August. The prices for those (...) (24 years ago, 4-Jul-00, to lugnet.scala, lugnet.fabuland)

  Re: Fabuland element on Fright Knights castle

(...) Certainly not. I was a theme from the 8os which used the later large minifig bodies with animal heads and normal lego size pieces. They were aimed at younger children and came with story book form instructions rather than plans. They are cute (...) (24 years ago, 2-Jul-00, to lugnet.fabuland)

  Re: Fabuland element on Fright Knights castle

(...) the (...) explain (...) There's a shovel in the black cat rig set. Alan (24 years ago, 2-Jul-00, to lugnet.fabuland)

  Re: Fabuland element on Fright Knights castle

(...) the (...) explain (...) I found one in my fright knights castle but that's all.I thought fabuland was a Duplo theme, but couldnt get the couldron to fit on a Duplo brick.Does anyone know why? (24 years ago, 2-Jul-00, to lugnet.fabuland)

  Re: Fabuland element on Fright Knights castle

(...) Sorta, a few fabuland pieces were recycled to make the new Belville treasure chest. -Shiri (24 years ago, 2-Jul-00, to lugnet.fabuland)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact