 Events / NWBrickCon / 94
  Re: NWBrickCon 2003

(...) Cool, sounds fun. I'm still going to have to have this little excursion clear Parental Control, though...maybe my mom could do something in Seattle while I'm there or something. (...) Same here! If I come, you sure as heck better show up with (...) (21 years ago, 5-Aug-03, to lugnet.events.nwbrickcon)

  Re: NWBrickCon 2003

(...) You'd better believe it. I got word the Legomaster is gonna make it too. Aught to be good. (...) Nah, he's a pacifist. (...) Not yet. We'll get people to sign up for that. (...) yeah! well in the words of Bill D. Cat, "Tttttppphphhhhhh!" :P (...) (21 years ago, 5-Aug-03, to lugnet.events.nwbrickcon, lugnet.build.mecha)