 Events / NWBrickCon / 95
Re: NWBrickCon 2003
Newsgroups:
lugnet.events.nwbrickcon, lugnet.build.mecha
Date:
Tue, 5 Aug 2003 21:45:20 GMT

Same here!  If I come, you sure as heck better show up with at LEAST one big bad
mech.

You'd better believe it.  I got word the Legomaster is gonna make it too.  Aught
to be good.

The experience will be a bit of half and half.  Loads of public with lots of
display then we lock the doors and then it's all fan stuff.

Ahh, ok.  Sounds very good.  (I'll have to have a few of my little guys duke it
out with the Black Mamba or something...just a thought)

Nah, he's a pacifist.

Any specifics on
certain workshops and activities?

Not yet.  We'll get people to sign up for that.

Well, you're married and old (in comparison ;<).

yeah! well in the words of Bill D. Cat, "Tttttppphphhhhhh!" :P
hmmmm, was that a dated reference?  Dang, I'm old

Mark