 Events / NWBrickCon / 72
    NWBC Post Mortem meeting notes, warning LONG —Mark Neumann
   <<I posted this to our Yahoo Groups page, I thought I'd put it here as well for all whom are interested>> We had a good meeting, thanks all for coming, It'll give a good foundation for NWBC2003. High points discussed: 1 More space needed. We are (...) (22 years ago, 10-Oct-02, to lugnet.events.nwbrickcon, lugnet.general) !

        Re: NWBC Post Mortem meeting notes, warning LONG —Kevin Wilson
     Mark wrote in message ... (...) Thanks for posting this, Mark - I just wanted to add a few comments: (...) Yes indeed, more space! However, the *kind* of space is important... the three thngs that struck me most were: - separation of different (...) (22 years ago, 10-Oct-02, to lugnet.events.nwbrickcon)

        Re: NWBC Post Mortem meeting notes, warning LONG —Frank Filz
   Mark, Thanks for such a complete post mortem. All in all, I would say NWBrickCon was a huge success. True, it was a very different con than BrickFest, and even quite different from BricksWest, but a success it was. (...) More space would be nice, (...) (22 years ago, 11-Oct-02, to lugnet.events.nwbrickcon)