 Events / NWBrickCon / 414
  LEGO Employees will come to BrickCon 09

I've been given word from Steve Witt that LEGO has some special plans for those who can make it to BrickCon. As part of this, he sent me a list of LEGO employees who will be here for the first weekend of October (1st through 4th). Steve Witt (of (...) (15 years ago, 18-Aug-09, to lugnet.events.nwbrickcon) !