 Events / NWBrickCon / 414
413  |  415
Subject:
LEGO Employees will come to BrickCon 09
Newsgroups:
lugnet.events.nwbrickcon
Date:
Tue, 18 Aug 2009 17:24:32 GMT
Highlighted:
! (details)

I've been given word from Steve Witt that LEGO has some special plans
for those who can make it to BrickCon. As part of this, he sent me a
list of LEGO employees who will be here for the first weekend of October
(1st through 4th).

Steve Witt (of course) - LEGO Community Development
Jim Foulds - LEGO Community Development
Phil Schlagel - LEGO Community Development
Tormod Askildsen - LEGO Community Development
Megan Halpenny - LEGO Consumer Services
Steve Gerling - LEGO Master Model Designer
Gitte Nipper - LEGO Factory
Jason Ralls - LEGO Factory
Jenn Simenauer - LEGO Brand Retail West Coast District Manager

If you'd like to speak with any of these individuals, BrickCon is your
best opportunity!

Steve also promised some stuff he couldn't tell me about.

Register now ( http://www.brickcon.org ). Don't delay, there are only 4
weeks (28 days) until September 15th, the end of guarantees. Guaranteed
brick badge, goody bag, prizes, FUN! Well, the fun actually doesn't
happen until the First of October, but you know what I mean.

We're going big this year - don't miss out!

Wayne