 Events / NWBrickCon / 411
  Re: BrickCon Registration Open!

Is there no difference in price for registering early this year? (15 years ago, 24-Apr-09, to lugnet.events.nwbrickcon)

  Re: BrickCon Registration Open!

(...) We thought about making a tiered registration fee structure, but decided on the single, lower amount as the only fee for registration. So, our only "incentive" for registering early is the guarantee that you'll receive your personalized name (...) (15 years ago, 25-Apr-09, to lugnet.events.nwbrickcon)