 Events / NWBrickCon / 412
Re: BrickCon Registration Open!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.events.nwbrickcon
Date:
Sat, 25 Apr 2009 15:09:48 GMT

In lugnet.events.nwbrickcon, Ted Godwin wrote:
Is there no difference in price for registering early this year?

We thought about making a tiered registration fee structure, but decided on the
single, lower amount as the only fee for registration.

So, our only "incentive" for registering early is the guarantee that you'll
receive your personalized name badge and our famous(?) goody bag.

Please register at http://www.brickcon.org/registration

Wayne