 Events / NWBrickCon / 41
Re: NWBrickCon Moonbase question
Newsgroups:
lugnet.events.nwbrickcon
Date:
Tue, 27 Aug 2002 15:38:09 GMT

Mark wrote:

Hey gang, we're working on the footprint for MOCs and we want to get a good
feel for how much space to dedicate to the Moonbase.  So if you're planning
on coming to NWBrickCon, and bringing a moonbase module, sound off.  It'll
help us organize the con better.

I hope to have at least one module, plus I will be bringing monorail
track...

I suggest reserving space for at least 20% more modules than are called
out.

Frank