 Events / NWBrickCon / 39
Re: NWBrickCon Moonbase question
Newsgroups:
lugnet.events.nwbrickcon
Date:
Tue, 27 Aug 2002 04:57:40 GMT

Heh, that's how I started, but then I discovered I couldn't get it through
the doorway.  <<DOH!!!>>
So I said to myself, "well gosh, I'll try getting it through the door and
see how it does"  So I tip it sideways, and my mighty tower went kaboom.  I
think I needed the excuse to tear it apart...
Good luck.

As soon as brickshelf clears the pics, I'll post a notice of my moonbase module.

Mark

I haven't built anything yet, but I have an idea in my mind for one
that takes the space of 4 large baseplates (using 9 regular
baseplates).  Or barring that, one meant for the corner, built on a
regular baseplate but plug-compatible with the regular modules.

--Bill.