 Events / NWBrickCon / 409
    BrickCon Registration Open! —Wayne R. Hussey
   Although I announced at BrickFest that BrickCon Registration is open, I missed letting the rest of the world know. If you have been waiting, your wait is over! BrickCon Registration is open! Visit us here: (URL) Theme for this year's BrickCon is (...) (15 years ago, 3-Apr-09, to lugnet.events.nwbrickcon, lugnet.events, lugnet.announce)