 Events / NWBrickCon / 409
408  |  410
Subject:
BrickCon Registration Open!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.events.nwbrickcon, lugnet.events, lugnet.announce
Date:
Fri, 3 Apr 2009 15:19:52 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

Although I announced at BrickFest that BrickCon Registration is open, I missed
letting the rest of the world know. If you have been waiting, your wait is over!

BrickCon Registration is open! Visit us here:
http://wwww.brickcon.org/registration

The Theme for this year's BrickCon is "Imagination in Motion". We are looking to
wow everyone with your amazing creations that move (or look like they are
moving).

BrickCon is also expanding! We decided to 'take the curtain down' and add
another 15,000 sq.ft. to our venue, now encompassing all 35,000 sq.ft.!

Join us in October (1st through 4th), at the Seattle Center Exhibition Hall!

Wayne Hussey
BrickCon 09