 Events / NWBrickCon / 403
  Dirty Brickster at BrickCon 2008

BrickCon 2008 will once again feature the popular Dirty Brickster. If you want to participate, you have to think ahead to bring and wrap something[1]. If you've done it before: worth $10+ to an AFOL. No junk. Please wrap ahead of time. If you've (...) (16 years ago, 16-Sep-08, to lugnet.events.nwbrickcon, lugnet.events, lugnet.announce)

  Re: Dirty Brickster at BrickCon 2008

(...) Good ol dirty brickster. I never miss it. And I know this if off topic, but was a draft set ever chosen for the con? (16 years ago, 18-Sep-08, to lugnet.events.nwbrickcon)

  Draft at BrickCon 2008

(...) Yes, indeed. The set for the BrickCon 2008 draft is set 7626, Jungle Cutter (2 URLs) draft is scheduled for 1:30pm Sunday. Short version: no double or split drafting, no more than 21 people in any draft group. Long version: The draft is a (...) (16 years ago, 19-Sep-08, to lugnet.events.nwbrickcon, lugnet.events, lugnet.announce)

  Re: Dirty Brickster at BrickCon 2008

Will the Friday night LEGO store visit be "after hours" again? I ask because one of our guys is coming in on Clipper from Victoria on Friday evening. (16 years ago, 21-Sep-08, to lugnet.events.nwbrickcon)

  Re: Dirty Brickster at BrickCon 2008

(...) To the best of my knowledge, the LEGO Store visit will be at 10pm Friday (the mall closes at 9:30). Of course, what is likely to be the most interesting speaker at BrickCon will speak at 8 or 8:30 Friday evening. . . (16 years ago, 23-Sep-08, to lugnet.events.nwbrickcon)