 Events / NWBrickCon / 405
404  |  406
Subject:
Draft at BrickCon 2008
Newsgroups:
lugnet.events.nwbrickcon, lugnet.events, lugnet.announce
Date:
Fri, 19 Sep 2008 02:43:11 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

On Thu, 18 Sep 2008, Ryan Wood wrote:

And I know this if off topic, but was a draft set ever chosen for the con?

Yes, indeed.

The set for the BrickCon 2008 draft is set 7626, Jungle Cutter
        http://guide.lugnet.com/set/7626
        http://www.peeron.com/inv/sets/7626-1

The draft is scheduled for 1:30pm Sunday.

Short version:  no double or split drafting, no more than 21 people in any
draft group.

Long version:

The draft is a popular way of turning sets into parts by sorting multiple
copies of one set and then picking piles of parts, in turn, until
exhausted.  The 2008 BrickCon draft set will be 7626 Jungle Cutter.  Each
participant must bring one copy of the set to the draft, and no
participant will be allowed to draft more than one copy.  Due to the
potential number of people interested in the draft, no draft group will
exceed 22 people and if more than one group is needed, no group will have
fewer than 11 people.  If multiple draft groups are generated, all groups
should not differ in size by more than two people.

--
TWS Garrison
http://www.morfydd.net/twsg/