 Events / NWBrickCon / 38
    Re: NWBrickCon Moonbase question —William R. Ward
   (...) I haven't built anything yet, but I have an idea in my mind for one that takes the space of 4 large baseplates (using 9 regular baseplates). Or barring that, one meant for the corner, built on a regular baseplate but plug-compatible with the (...) (22 years ago, 27-Aug-02, to lugnet.events.nwbrickcon)

        Re: NWBrickCon Moonbase question —Mark Neumann
   Heh, that's how I started, but then I discovered I couldn't get it through the doorway. <<DOH!!!>> So I said to myself, "well gosh, I'll try getting it through the door and see how it does" So I tip it sideways, and my mighty tower went kaboom. I (...) (22 years ago, 27-Aug-02, to lugnet.events.nwbrickcon)