 Events / NWBrickCon / 33
    Re: What kinds of LEGO-based conventions do you want? —Mark Neumann
   First, thanks for all the comments, this is really helpful. Because depending on the success of NWBrickCon and the input of its participants, will dictate how the con is shaped for future years. Second, I better speak up on how the con will be set (...) (22 years ago, 24-Aug-02, to lugnet.events.nwbrickcon)

        Re: What kinds of LEGO-based conventions do you want? —Kevin Wilson
   Mark wrote in message ... (...) time. Thanks for the clarification, Mark. On the schedule at (URL) though, it says "Public viewing noon-4pm" for Sat and Sun. That doesn't seem to be 100% of the time? Kevin ---...--- NEW Cottage kit, 577 pieces! (...) (22 years ago, 24-Aug-02, to lugnet.events.nwbrickcon)

        Re: What kinds of LEGO-based conventions do you want? —Mark Neumann
    (...) Thanks for pointing that out, that bit of info is actually from a prior version of our schedule and needs to be modified. I'm on it. Mark (22 years ago, 24-Aug-02, to lugnet.events.nwbrickcon)