 Events / NWBrickCon / 320
319  |  321
Subject:
Micro Castle
Newsgroups:
lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.events.nwbrickcon, lugnet.build.microscale, lugnet.castle
Date:
Tue, 4 Oct 2005 18:31:42 GMT
Highlighted:
! (details)

Home sweet fortified home in the palm of your hand! My miniature castle comes complete with a moat, drawbridge with chains, portcullis (1x2 grill tile), gate tower, and side towers.

Folder: http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=147256

This castle is another one of the awards for the NWBrickCon Castle Room. Check out the other prizes built by Bruce http://news.lugnet.com/announce/moc/?n=3013 and Lenny http://news.lugnet.com/announce/moc/?n=3010

Ben