 Events / NWBrickCon / 312
  I need a place to crash please

Hey all, Well I’m flying into Seattle on the 6th for NWBC and I’m looking for a place to crash that is either cheap or free. I haven't had work since late June so I’m a little tight on cash. If you have a place and your willing to help me out let me (...) (19 years ago, 26-Sep-05, to lugnet.events.nwbrickcon, FTX)

  Re: I need a place to crash please

(...) Anybody get in touch with you yet Ondrew? I'm trying to poke around for ya, my place is full unforturnately. Mark (19 years ago, 26-Sep-05, to lugnet.events.nwbrickcon, FTX)

  Re: I need a place to crash please

(...) Ondrew, Mark N. just posted your request to the SEALUG email list. Hopefully, someone will get back to you soon. Wayne Hussey NWBrickCon 2005 (19 years ago, 26-Sep-05, to lugnet.events.nwbrickcon, FTX)

  Re: I need a place to crash please--- still looking

(...) well so far i haven't had any luck. if you have room in a hotel i'll find some money somewhere. let me know, ondrew (19 years ago, 1-Oct-05, to lugnet.events.nwbrickcon, FTX)