 Events / NWBrickCon / 317
Re: I need a place to crash please--- still looking
Newsgroups:
lugnet.events.nwbrickcon
Date:
Sat, 1 Oct 2005 22:52:18 GMT

In lugnet.events.nwbrickcon, Ondrew Hartigan wrote:
   Hey all,

Well I’m flying into Seattle on the 6th for NWBC and I’m looking for a place to crash that is either cheap or free. I haven’t had work since late June so I’m a little tight on cash.

If you have a place and your willing to help me out let me know. I would be happy to help sort and or do some track mods in return for the favor.

Thanks,

Ondrew hartigan

CABR- http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=109777

well so far i haven’t had any luck. if you have room in a hotel i’ll find some money somewhere.

let me know, ondrew