 Events / NWBrickCon / 282
281  |  283
Subject:
several questions about NWBC
Newsgroups:
lugnet.events.nwbrickcon
Date:
Mon, 15 Aug 2005 16:44:23 GMT

Hey,
Well I’ve pretty much decided that I want to finish my year by traveling the US
so I’m thinking that using events is a cool way to do it. Anyway I have several
questions. If you’re able to answer them I would appreciate it.

What transportation options do I have from the airport to the Seattle Center?

If I go I would like to explore the surrounding area. Any suggestions on where I
should go?

Is there a brick bazaar at NWBC?

Since I’m a cheap skate, how much are hotels running in the Seattle area?

Is there anywhere I can find a list of events/ classes that typically happen
during NWBC?

Thanks in advance for the help and if I forgot something feel free to tell me
about it.
Thanks,
ondrew