 Events / NWBrickCon / 247
  Re: RC Racing at NWBrickCon™ 2004!!

(...) Is this limited to any specific Lego RC technology? I know of at least 3 different RC systems (the older radio controlled car, the IR manas and race car, and the more recent Radio Shack radio controlled car). Additionally, you could build a (...) (20 years ago, 5-Oct-04, to lugnet.events.nwbrickcon, FTX)

  Re: RC Racing at NWBrickCon™ 2004!!

(...) I am answering this on behalf of Dan P. and since it is his event, he may have different comments and should be consulted directly via his email as given in the original post. The following is how I interpret the answer to this question based (...) (20 years ago, 6-Oct-04, to lugnet.events.nwbrickcon, FTX)

  Re: RC Racing at NWBrickCon™ 2004!!

As Wayne amswered below, ^any^ car using strictly LEGO elements qualifies, so have at it! Also, my intention is to hold mixed class races: (1) ime, skill usually overrides size in R/C racing, (2) as there are several available LEGO platforms out (...) (20 years ago, 7-Oct-04, to lugnet.events.nwbrickcon, FTX)