 Events / NWBrickCon / 216
  Re: NWBrickCon Is Coming Soon

(...) Actually, there are several reasons why we chose Federal Way. Primarily the space versus cost issue. We hope also to not have the trouble like last year where although we got a central location, we were undermined by a major cocurrent event (...) (20 years ago, 10-Aug-04, to lugnet.events.nwbrickcon, FTX)

  Re: NWBrickCon Is Coming Soon

(...) Thanks for the additional info! Daniel (20 years ago, 13-Aug-04, to lugnet.events.nwbrickcon, FTX)