 Events / NWBrickCon / 216
Re: NWBrickCon Is Coming Soon
Newsgroups:
lugnet.events.nwbrickcon
Date:
Tue, 10 Aug 2004 05:31:27 GMT

In lugnet.events.nwbrickcon, Daniel Barrett wrote:
   In Federal Way??!??

That seems kinda of regressive from last years venue at the Seattle Center. I didn’t participate but I did attend with my son during the public hours. It seemed to be getting good exposure in that location I suprised it is being moved down to Federal Way. If I couldn’t participate this year I was still going to attend the public hours but I’m not sure about a Federal Way location.

Daniel

Actually, there are several reasons why we chose Federal Way. Primarily the space versus cost issue. We hope also to not have the trouble like last year where although we got a central location, we were undermined by a major cocurrent event and the confusion caused by the timing of the LEGO Road Show.

Also this year, we have divided spaces which will enable everyone to have more of what they want in a Con - such as display space, get-together space, quiet space, private space.

Attending this year will be much more rewarding to registrants than last year.

Please visit http://www.nwbrickcon.org for more details (as they become available).

Wayne