 Events / NWBrickCon / 201
  Biomechanical Bricks Tour Redux

(...) I made it back home. :o (URL) After many miles, hours of music, me, my mecha, my bots and bricks returned to common ground. The trip out to Seattle began with a stop in Pittsburgh Pa, where I met up with Brian Smith and Family. Chopped wood (...) (21 years ago, 17-Oct-03, to lugnet.events.nwbrickcon, FTX) !!

  Re: Biomechanical Bricks Tour Redux

In lugnet.events.nwbrickcon, Eric Sophie wrote: <big snip, snips abound thruout> (...) What!? Tim Courtney has MOCs? Noooooo.... :-) (...) (And I left with him) (...) You forgot the part about the Adair watertower. :-) (...) Forgive the man, he (...) (21 years ago, 17-Oct-03, to lugnet.events.nwbrickcon, FTX)

  Re: Biomechanical Bricks Tour Redux

What a great read Eric, nice job of documenting your trip sounds like it was a blast for sure! jt (21 years ago, 17-Oct-03, to lugnet.events.nwbrickcon, FTX)

  Re: Biomechanical Bricks Tour Redux

Looks like you guys had a trip of the life! Great reading, have to watch the photos now... (21 years ago, 20-Oct-03, to lugnet.events.nwbrickcon)